We believe that BIE demonstrates a unique approach.
We forge strong relationships with our clients to understand their business-critical situation and needs. We work with clients to support their people and organisational challenges in a way which is geared to delivering the best immediate results and ensures a longer term relationship.
Our approach has the personal touch throughout the assignment; from the moment a client contacts us. This hands-on method ensures a typical speed of candidate delivery of less than ten days.
- We discuss the brief in person to offer immediate feedback on the accuracy of the brief itself – essential in time-sensitive scenarios.
- Our expert consultants draw on their personal knowledge of relevant interim executives, selecting the most appropriate in terms of skills and cultural fit.
- We approach the best candidates for availability and interest in the assignment.
- Details of the very best are then sent for your approval and interviews with your selections are arranged.
- We attend the interviews in person to assist you with your decision-making.
- Once you select the best candidate, we handle all terms, contracts and confidentiality agreements.
- We are in regular contact throughout the assignment with both client and interim.
- After the assignment, we always seek feedback and comments to ensure our high standards are maintained.
We don’t wait for your brief and then start shopping around for a suitable candidate, or run your role through a random database of names and CVs, hoping to hit the jackpot.
Our specialist consultants, the most experienced interim team in the UK, have collated a “gene-bank” of pre-vetted interim managers from thousands of interviews, meaning we can select the best candidate quickly and with the minimum of fuss. Because of the quality of the interim professionals we work with, many of whom are exclusive to us, we always find a suitable, available candidate in the minimum amount of time.
This selection process is tailored to each assignment and becomes more accurate and faster over time as we interview new potential interim manager to add to our gene bank every week.
When your business is going through a period of crisis, change or transition; you need a senior interim professional to take the reins. Management consultancies can get you an advisor, but not a decision maker. Temp agencies can supply middle managers on short-term contracts, but not a senior executive with a proven track record. Search companies will produce countless CVs if you want to interview potential new recruits yourself.
BIE, however, is a specialist provider of interim managers who already have the experience and skills you need and can hit the ground running. They will take responsibility from the outset and make a difference immediately. Finding the right person is crucial and requires complete confidence in the provider of that specialist talent. More completed assignments to date than any other interim management provider in the UK means you can have complete confidence in BIE.